Referrals During the Covid-19 Pandemic
There have been reports in the media stating that NHS routine referrals are back up and running.
At a local level, these are being restarted at different times and it is still the case that some routine referral pathways remain closed.
We are monitoring the situation regularly. If a GP provides you with a routine NHS referral, our referrals team will only send this when it is possible and will contact you once this has been processed – this may be via text message.
May we therefore politely ask that you do not call the surgery to chase your referral. The situation is changing on an almost daily basis so please continue to bear with us through all this.
The above does not apply to suspected cancer or urgent referrals.
INDEX - Coronavirus Info
- Coronavirus vaccinations
- Children & Coronavirus
- Covid-19 signposting
- Covid-19 research
- Covid vaccination scams
- Face mask exemptions
- Five principles for the next phase of the Covid-19 response
- Foreign language Coronavirus videos
- Get ready for a telephone consultation
- Getting a test
- Healthier together
- Helplines & advice
- Info for at risk patients
- Local pharmacies
- Referrals during Covid-19
- Sickness & self-isolation
- Support hub for older people
- The right place for medical care
- Video consultations
- Your Covid recovery
- Your info and how it's used