Flu Vaccination Programme 2021/22
Please check this page regularly for the latest updates and information regarding our Flu vaccination programme for 2021/22.
Flu Vaccine Invitations
Our vaccination programme will be starting from September this year. All eligible patients will receive an invitation from the practice by letter or text message with instructions about how to book your flu vaccine appointment.
Please await your invitation from us and do not contact the practice to enquire about booking your flu vaccination.
The following people are eligible for a flu vaccination for the 2021/2022 programme:
- All children aged 2 to 15 (but not 16 years or older) by 31st August 2021
- Patients aged 6 months to under 50 years in a clinical risk group
- Patients aged 50 years or older
- Pregnant women
- Patients in long-stay residential care homes
- Close contacts of immunosuppressed individuals
- Frontline health and social care staff employed by:
- A registered residential care or nursing home
- Registered domiciliary care provider
- A voluntary managed hospice provider
- Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants
Please visit the government website below for more information about the 2021/22 flu vaccination campaign.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.