Research- The Principle Trial
Pembroke Road Surgery has been given the green light to enroll patients onto the Principle Trial. This trial is a nationally run study conducted by the University of Oxford and delivered via the Royal College of General Practitioners Research Surveillance Centre.
This poster explains more detail about this trial:
INDEX - Coronavirus Info
- Coronavirus vaccinations
- Children & Coronavirus
- Covid-19 signposting
- Covid-19 research
- Covid vaccination scams
- Face mask exemptions
- Five principles for the next phase of the Covid-19 response
- Foreign language Coronavirus videos
- Get ready for a telephone consultation
- Getting a test
- Healthier together
- Helplines & advice
- Info for at risk patients
- Local pharmacies
- Referrals during Covid-19
- Sickness & self-isolation
- Support hub for older people
- The right place for medical care
- Video consultations
- Your Covid recovery
- Your info and how it's used
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.