During this time, we may suggest a video consultation. This is helpful if we need to see you to help determine the best course of action.
How does it work?
We will talk to you through this during the telephone triage consultation. We will then send a text message to your mobile phone with a link to click on to set up the consultation.
Is it secure?
Video consultations are fully secure and compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and safety standards set by NHS Digital.
The consultation is transmitted over an encrypted connection and is only visible to participants on the call. It is not recorded or stored on any server. The video consultation connection follows NHS best practice guidelines on health and social care cloud security.
INDEX - Coronavirus Info
- Children & Coronavirus
- Covid-19 signposting
- Covid-19 research
- Face mask exemptions
- Five principles for the next phase of the Covid-19 response
- Foreign language Coronavirus videos
- Get ready for a telephone consultation
- Getting a test
- Healthier together
- Helplines & advice
- Info for at risk patients
- Local pharmacies
- Referrals during Covid-19
- Sickness & self-isolation
- Support hub for older people
- The right place for medical care
- Video consultations
- What's going on in the practice
- Your Covid recovery
- Your info and how it's used